Can health and weight loss really be as simple as a drink? Yes and no. There is no magic drink that will make you instantly drop pounds or give you perfect health, but drinks can be a beneficial part of a healthy balanced lifestyle. By adding some of these Skinny Mom-approved drinks to your weekly menu, you should be looking and feeling better. Give them a try, what have you got to lose (besides those few extra pounds in your midsection)?
1. Dr. Oz’s Green Drink: Dr. Oz has become a very trusted name in health and wellness, and his green drink is one of his most famous recipes in the industry. It combines the benefits of greens and fruits and is a great way to start the day. If you’re not used to drinking your veggies, you may want to start off adding a little extra fruit to make the drink a little sweeter. (via Dr. Oz)
2. Skinny Mom Detox Tea: You can make this tasty detox tea glass by glass or make a big pitcher and drink throughout the day (my preferred method). In addition to tasting great and being healthy, this tea even looks pretty! Click here to get this recipe.
3. Coconut Green Smoothie: A trip to the islands without the airfare, and with spinach! This green smoothie will satisfy your tropical sweet tooth while filling you up and sneaking in some veggies. Just close your eyes and pretend you’re at the beach! (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
4. Bombshell Spell: We all know that apple cider vinegar is good for us, but how the heck do we add it to our daily routine? Try the bombshell spell! Drink one every morning and reap the benefits. (via Desktop Cookbook)
5. Skinny Mom Slim Down Detox Water: Getting 64 ounces of water a day is not always easy, especially when water can taste a little blah. Mix up a big batch of our detox water and sip throughout the day. Just remember, grapefruit can interact with some medications, so check with your pharmacist if you have any questions. Want the recipe? Click here!
6. Iced Tangerine Mint Green Tea: The benefits of green tea have been well known for a while now, but green tea has a pretty strong flavor, and if you don’t like it, it’s tough to drink. Well this recipe will deliver the benefits of green tea while not tasting like, well straight up green tea. (via Amy New Nostalgia)
For more healthy drinks, click “next”!