The Paleo revolution is spreading like wildfire. You may be just dipping your toe into the Paleo fire or are already a full-fledged Paleo convert, but either way, eating like a caveman has never tasted so good. Check out this collection of scrumptious and savory Paleo dinners the whole family will enjoy!
1. Sweet Jalapeño Salmon: Fish makes for a great Paleo dinner and the combination of sweet and spicy make it all the better! The best part though? This dish can be made in about 20 minutes, so it’s perfect for your busy schedule. For the full recipe, click here!
2. Paleo Berry Glazed Crockpot Chicken: An easy one-dish meal proves Paleo doesn’t have to be complicated. Serve this sweet chicken dish alone or over a sweet potato for a Paleo dinner done right. (via Plaid and Paleo)
3. Buffalo Chicken Soup: A hearty soup with a classic buffalo flavor, this soup offers a kick of spicy heat and tang in a hearty soup that’s even better served as leftovers! (via Paleoaholic)
4. Southwest Style Baked Sweet Potatoes: Stuffed with the paleo-approved meat of your choice, packed with piles of flavor, and topped with an avocado cream sauce. An easy way to serve up dinner in an all-in-one dish that proves Paleo doesn’t mean sacrificing feeling full. (via Savory Lotus)
5. Crock Pot Cashew Chicken: Another easy slow cooker Paleo dinner proves you can eat clean without the clean-up hassle. This Asian-inspired dish uses tons of flavorful ingredients for a mouth-watering caveman meal. (via Preppy Paleo)
6. Cincinnati Two-Way Chili with Corn Bread: A classic pairing of favorites turned caveman. This hearty skillet dish will have your non-Paleo friends grilling you for the recipe. (via Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind)
7. Stuffed Pork Tendorloin: While it looks fancy, Canada Girl Eats Paleo walks you through this photo-worthy Paleo pork dish with ease. Filled with an unexpected stuffing that includes sweet potatoes, spinach, and an array of other flavorful ingredients, this is a dish dressed to impress. (via Canada Girl Eats Paleo)