Great butts are NOT just for swimsuit season, ladies! Don’t get lazy just because you haven’t had to strut around in a bathing suit in a while. Check out the Booty Inferno video above or these exercises for your butt below. Whether you’re are at the gym, the park or your house, the following moves will work your glutes so you can break out the yoga pants, leggings and shorts with no regrets. Time to do some booty work!
>> Click here for a free printable version of this workout that you can take to the gym!
1. Tip Toe Plié Squat: Squats are a must-do exercise to earn your bubble butt, and this move puts a new twist on the traditional squat. The most important part of this exercise is posture! Learn how to do this move by clicking here.
2. Scissor Jumps: This exercise is a bouncier modification of the traditional lunge and it is sure to get you on your way to the perfect bubble butt. See the steps by clicking here.
Pro tip: If the jump is just too hard on your knees, take a small step in between each lunge to take the weight off!
3. Lunges: Here’s another must-do exercise to tighten your glutes! Correct posture is always important; learn how to correctly lunge here.
4. Straight Leg Pulse: While on your hands and knees, stretch out one arm and the opposite leg. Quickly pulse the arm and leg for 15-20 reps. Remember to keep your spine straight and your stomach tight. Complete three sets on each side. Find more info here!
5. Wall Sit: Don’t let the word “sit” throw you off, this move will have you feeling the burn! Click here to learn more about the wall sit.
Pro tip: If you need an extra challenge, lift one leg and hold it straight out in front of you as you sit. Switch legs every 15 seconds.
6. Glute Bridge: Be sure to add this move to your routine if you’re looking to tone your tush! If you want an added challenge, try lifting one leg as you lift your hips. See how to do a glute bridge by clicking here.
7. Dumbbell Deadlifts: Not only does this exercise tone your butt, but the dumbbells also work your arms. Two benefits in one move! Learn more about dumbbell deadlifts here.
8. Frog Jumps: Get moving and feel the burn with these frog jumps! See how to get hopping by clicking here.