So you want toned arms? You’ll have to work them hard — biceps, triceps and shoulders. All you need to turn those arms into sculpted works of art is a pair of free weights. Not quite sure what to do? Well, here are 17 free weight exercises will tone your arms in no time. Combine these exercises with a healthy diet and detox water for success.
1. Hammer Curl: This exercise is great if you’re looking to add a little bump to your bicep! Click here to see how it’s done.
2. Concentration Curl on Stability Ball: If multitasking comes naturally to you, you’ll love this combination of biceps and core stability! Check out how to do this move here.
3. Bicep Curl: Don’t let the simplicity of this exercise fool you — it’s still going to make those biceps burn! Watch the video below or click here for further instructions.
4. Crossover Hammer Curl: This great alternative to your average Joe hammer curl is sure to hit some of those hard-to-reach places. Click here to see how it’s done!
5. Reverse Bicep Curl: In just one exercise you can tone the back of your biceps and your forearms! You may need to swap out for some slightly lighter dumbbells during this move! Click here for more instructions.
6. Horizontal Bicep Curl: This move will really work your biceps, as long as you make sure to keep your upper arms straight and bend from the elbow. To see how it’s done, click here.
Click “next” to see more workouts.