Would you ever imagine cooking with your favorite diet root beer? We tried it and we our sold! All you need for this easy and healthy pork tenderloin is a crock pot and some good old fashioned root beer.
Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
- • 1 4lb. pork tenderloin
- • 2 bottles of diet root beer (we love Stewart's® Diet brand root beer)
- • 1 bottle of low sugar barbecue sauce
- • 1tsp salt
- • 1tsp black pepper
- • 1 tsp garlic powder
- • 1 package whole wheat thin buns
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- 2. Generously rub the mixture onto both sides of the pork tenderloin.
- 3. Place the pork tenderloin in a crock pot and pour both bottles of diet root beer over the tenderloin. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 4. Remove tenderloin, drain, and tear apart (it should just fall apart...yum!).
- 5. Place pulled tenderloin back into crock pot and cover in low sugar barbecue sauce. Cook on low for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Serve on whole wheat thin buns.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com