The Cilantro and lime given flavor to the creamy dressing of this pasta and vegetable salad.
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1
- 2 cups dried penne pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- 1 Tbls. of chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbls. of lime juice
- 1 15- oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cooked shredded or cubed chicken (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse pasta with cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the dressing, stir together sour cream salsa, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Combine pasta mixture, black beans, tomato, zucchini and cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- You can serve warm or cold.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com