Key lime pie is a creamy and delicious dessert that is perfect for the summer. At first glance, this classic desserts appears to be light and healthy, but watch out, as most traditional key lime pie recipes are packed with tons of calories and fat grams. Lucky for you we have a delicious and easy to make healthier key lime pie alternative that will have you guessing if it is the real thing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 10 Servings
Serving Size: 1/10 of Pie
Refrigerator Time: 2-3 hours
- 1 reduced fat pie crust
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 3oz. box sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2.5 (6 oz) containers Yoplait Light Key Lime Yogurt
- 1 8oz. container Cool Whip Free whipped topping, thawed
- Cool Whip Free Topping
- Fresh lime zest
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in key lime yogurt with wire whisk.
- Next, fold in whipped topping.
- Stir mixture well and spread evenly onto crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Top with Cool Whip Free and freshly grated lime zest.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (1/10 of Pie)
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com