There is nothing tastier and healthier than treating yourself to fresh fruit on a hot day. Our Skinny Fruit Salad recipe combines fresh fruit with a creamy glaze that is perfect for serving at a cook-out or picnic. The best part about the recipe is that it is quick, easy, and of course healthy!
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries or blackberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 20 ounces of pineapple chunks in juice (reserve juice)
- 6 ounces mandarin oranges (reserve juice)
- 3 ounces sugar-free fat-free vanilla flavored instant pudding mix
- Drain pineapple and oranges reserving juice in small bowl.
- In large bowl combine fruit.
- Sprinkle pudding mix into reserved juice; mix until combined and slightly thickened.
- Fold into fruit until well combined. Enjoy!
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com