There is something about a good cup of eggnog that puts me into the Christmas spirit, especially when the eggnog is on the lighter side. This recipe for Skinny Eggnog is so easy to make. All you really need is a box of vanilla pudding mix, and the results are a cup filled with holiday cheer! This recipe is also great for adding your favorite bourbon or rum for your holiday celebrations! Enjoy!
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1/6 eggnog recipe
- 5 cups skim milk
- 1 small package sugar-free, fat-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 6 no-calorie sweetener packets, or Splenda
- 1 teaspoon imitation rum extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon imitation vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until mixed thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to allow eggnog to thicken.
- Top with Cool Whip Free, cinnamon, and use a cinnamon stick as a stirrer (optional).
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (1/6 eggnog recipe):
Vitamin A: 8%
Vitamin C: 3%
WWP+: 3 points
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com