If you’re looking to put a new twist on tacos, try mixing up your filling by using pork! I love this spicy, tasty treat, and using my slow cooker made this dinner super simple! Takes anywhere from 5-8 hours (depending on what temperature you use), so pop these ingredients in the crock pot in the morning and the dinner practically makes itself! Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5-8.5 hours depending on temperature
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 3/4 cup
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over pork tenderloin.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5 hours.
- Using two forks, shred pork tenderloin in slow cooker. Give the mixture a stir and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve on a tortilla with your choice of toppings.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (3/4 cup):
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 1%
WWP+: 7 points
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com