Here’s another great slow cooker recipe! Takes anywhere from 5-8 hours (depending on temp.), so pop these ingredients in the crock pot in the morning and the dinner practically makes itself! Enjoy
• 1 pound pork tenderloin
• 1 12 oz. jar of salsa
• 1 tablespoon chili powder
• 1 tablespoon ground cumin
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon jalepeno peppers
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Place pork tenderloin in a crock pot.
- Mix together all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over pork tenderloin.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5 hours.
- Remove pork tenderloin from crock pot and shred using a fork, pull against the grain of the meat.
- Return shredded pork tenderloin to crock pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with whole wheat tortillas, reduced fat cheese, reduced fat sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and guacamole.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212; Total Fat: 7g; Total Carbs: 10 g; Dietary Fiber: 3 g; Protein: 25 g