Skinny Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 oz) package of fat-free cream cheese, softened or whipped
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated low fat Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated low fat Romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F , Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutrition Info and Tips