For Super Bowl Sunday, make this healthy swap for your friends & family: Skinny Mushroom Roll-ups for 42 calories per serving, instead of traditional stuffed mushrooms for 70-180 calories per serving.
- 12 laughing cow light swiss cheese wedges
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 2 small cans of mushrooms cut into very small pieces.
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 4 Tbsp of garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp of poppy seed
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix laughing cow, cream cheese and garlic powder in medium bowl.
- Drain mushrooms and stir in.
- Roll out crescent rolls into four strips.
- Cover with half of the egg whites, pressing seams together.
- Spread half of cheese mixture on each roll.
- Carefully roll into a log. Spread rest of egg white on each log.
- Sprinkle all sides with poppy seeds.
- Carefully cut log into 1 inch slices (dental floss works great so that it doesn't smoosh the circles). Place individually on a baking sheet. Bake approx 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com