Yield: 8 cups
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 4 cups (32 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 4 cups cooked rigatoni, look for a whole wheat variety (about 2 1/2 cups uncooked pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned; stir to crumble.
- Drain well.
- Combine beef, rigatoni, tomato sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella and grated Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com