Try this pasta salad chilled or warm with the great BLT taste that we all love! Make healthy swaps with whole grain pasta and low fat mayo & sour cream and enjoy after 3 simple steps.
- 8 oz Whole Grain Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup shredded lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons precooked real bacon crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles, drain & refrigerate for about 20 minutes if you want the pasta chilled, or keep the pasta warm.
- Add all other ingredients except cheese to the bowl & mix well.
- Top with cheddar cheese and enjoy.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com