Ready to feel like you’re cheating for less than 300 calories?! Yeah, me too! Like every day! This burrito brings it! Low-carb, low-fat, and with tons of delish Mexican flavors – this one is almost too good to be true! But, it’s not, and the best part is my Skinny Baked Burrito is super simple to make too! Skinny Swaps like ground turkey and reduced-fat cheese and sour cream keep the nutrition calculations in check, while some taco seasonings and sauce make this dinner full-flavored! For those of you who are like me and can’t get enough Mexican, check out 50 of my fave Mexican dishes!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 1 burrito
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 packet reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 8 oz reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 8" La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Low Carb, High Fiber Tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 oz can mild taco sauce
- 1 - 10.75 oz can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- Your favorite burrito toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown lean ground turkey and add reduced-sodium taco seasoning, and cook according to package directions.
- Mix reduced-fat sour cream, taco sauce, and cream of mushroom soup in a separate bowl.
- Spoon and smooth 1/3 of the soup mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place approximately 2 Tbsp of meat mixture and approximately 2 Tbsp shredded cheese on each tortilla.
- Roll/Fold tortillas and place into a pan seam side down.
- Spread the rest of the soup mixture onto the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Top with your favorite burrito toppings (lettuce, jalapenos, black olives, tomatoes, etc.)
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (1 burrito):
Vitamin A: 12%
Vitamin C: 0%
WWP+: 7 points
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com