This recipe will yield 20 brownies. Each brownie is less than 106 calories. I make this for my entire family as a special treat! With three simple ingredients, it is quick and easy to make!
- 1. 1 6-8 ounce container of fat free yogurt. (You can use any type of non-fat yogurt. Greek is thick so you will need to add some water to thin the batter down a bit. If you use regular non-fat yogurt, you may not need to add water to it at all. The thicker the batter- the thicker the brownie so really it is to your taste.)
- 2. 1/2 cup of water
- 3. Box of brownie mix. (You can use any brownie mix of your choice. Usually, I buy the reduced fat brands)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, add the brownie mix, the entire container of yogurt and slowly add the water (if using Greek yogurt).
- 3. Use a zero calorie spray (such as PAM) to grease the baking dish.
- 4. Pour batter into pan and stick in preheated oven.
- 5. Let cook 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean of the center.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com