This is great summer side dish – super tasty and a quick, no hassle recipe, and is always a hit at summer parties! If you’re not a fan of black beans, chickpeas can be used as a replacement.
- 29 oz can of Goya Black Beans
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa (tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño pepper)
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (fat-free can be used) I LOVE my cheese so I use the real deal ;)
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup of Trader Joe's Cilantro Salad Dressing (Reduced~Fat)
- Juice from one lime
- Drain the Black Beans and put into a glass dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Gently mix.
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with tortilla chips when ready to serve.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com