Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved breakfast for dinner. There was just something about the change that was so much fun! It made me feel like my mom was being a rebel, and to this day when I switch up our dinner for breakfast I get a little thrill from breaking the rules! My Skinny Crustless Quiche is one of my favorite go-to breakfast-dinners when it is time to mix things up at the house! It is just over-the-top delicious and even more fun when you serve it with at little low-carb toast and sugar-free jelly on the side!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups (16 oz) egg white substitute, liquid
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked, chopped
- 1/2 cup ham, extra lean, (5% fat), diced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray 9 1/2 inch pie dish with cooking spray and pour ingredients in.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until center is just set.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (1 slice):
Vitamin A: 3%
Vitamin C: 8%
WWP+: 2 points
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com