- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Canola or Olive Oil
- 1lb. boneless skinless chicken in any cut
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in a shallow bowl - mix together
- Combine lemon juice and oil in a seperate bowl - mix together
- Lighting spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set up your assembly line: chicken - lemon - bread crumbs - baking dish.
- Dip chicken in lemon mixture
- Cover chicken fully with your bread crumb mixture - one option if you have little helpers is to place the bread crumb mixture into a ziploc bag and let them shake away to full coat the chicken.
- My little helper is still do little so I just roll the lemon coated chicken in a shallow bowl.
- Place coated chicken in your baking dish.
- If you have any extra bread crumb mixture just dump it on top
- Lightly spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F)
Nutrition Info and Tips
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com