I had a great weekend and I am still feeling very grateful for the $25,000 award check that Skinny Mom won on Thursday night. I have a boost in my faith and I know that more good things are going to happen in the future. For everyone who asked what I am going to do with the money? Well, I plan to keep my fabulous editor Tori on staff and help cover overhead expenses associated with the website. After that, I plan to try to put as much as I can back into growing the website and expanding our reach around the world.
On another note, I had a rough week in my personal life but I have a peace, and I truly believe that everything is going to be okay (Daniel, chapter 3). Here is a list of my top 10 quotes that I have plastered everywhere around my home so I can continue to read them as often as I can. Feel free to comment and add to the list and share with all of your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- “Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart So Better Things Can Fall Together”…Marilyn Monroe
- “Quit Questioning God and Start Trusting Him!” Joel Osteen
- “Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.” Romans 12:19
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” Oprah Winfrey
- ”The Trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead.”
- “ The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.”
- ”Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change.”
- ”I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse.” Philip Yancey
- ”I don’t know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future.” Tim Tebow
- “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” Joel Osteen