I absolutely LOVE Fall; it’s my favorite time of year. I especially LOVE pumpkin…pumpkin coffee, pumpkin pie, pumpkin martinis, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin candles……you get the pointInspired by some wonderful pins on Pinterest, I decided to try a few out. The delicious flavors of pumpkin and apple pie…….heaven!! These jello shots are simple and can be modified so many different ways especially with all the Fall inspired flavored liquors that are available Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots
- 1 cup chai tea
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbls white sugar
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup chilled vanilla vodka
- 1/4 cup chilled vodka
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Mix the above ingredients in a bowl and set aside until ready to use.
- In a sauce pan, heat 1/2 cup chai tea and the brown and white sugar until the sugar is melted.
- Add in 1/2 tbls of the spice mixture.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the gelatin over the tea, whisking to combine.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the vodka and the remaining tea, stir to combine.
- Strain the mixture to capture any undissolved gelatin, then pour into small jello shot cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
Apple Pie Jello Shots
- 1 1/2 cup of apple juice
- 1 1/2 cup of apple cider
- 4 envelopes of non flavored gelatin ( 1 oz each)
- 1 cup of vanilla vodka, chilled
- 2 tbs sugar
- whipped cream
- Combine apple juice and apple cider in a saucepan and heat until boiling
- Sprinkle gelatin over vodka, let sit one minute
- Add heated apple juice and cider to gelatin mixture and stir until it is dissolves then add sugar
- Pour into plastic shot glasses
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and cherry