Alright, we all can cheat and go to Target or Michael’s for Martha Stewart kits. But, there are great ideas all over the web from mummies (get it, mommies?) like us–so you know the crafts are do-able. Plus what better way to spend a rainy or dreary day (so close to Halloween) in than creating your very own lil monsters?! Skinny Mom has brewed ten bewitching Halloween DIY decorations. Get clever with your household items–a couple of these aren’t strictly Halloween, but with the right twist and eerie color scheme or fabric swap, they become haunting!
1. DIY Witch Lamp by Meeha Meeha
2. Glowing Eyes Halloween Art by Centsational Girl
3. Giant Spiders by Money Crashers (the article is actually full of 10 cheap deco. ideas, the spider is #5)
4. Frightfully Funky Feather Wreath by The Swell Life
5. Candy Station, Garland and More by The House of Smiths
6. Owl Stuffie by Smashed Peas and Carrots (now this is originally a kids’ toy, but I think it totally could be made into the PERFECT folk Halloween owl with a change of color scheme)
7. Glitter Spider Web and Spooky Shelves by Centsational Girl
8. Origami Bats by How About Orange
9. Fall Boo Frames by Smashed Peas and Carrots
10. Halloween Tree by Less Cake More Frosting
Don’t spook yourself out making these!