Don’t throw out your pumpkins just yet! Skinny Mom went pumpkin pickin’ and found quite the batch. Each recipe is a little different. From drinks to dinners and sweet desserts, the pumpkin is the best fall ingredient. It is just so versatile…even people who are not pumpkin lovers will find something to their liking. The best part is, most of these recipes are low cal or low fat! So we can truly enjoy the savory and sweet flavor without planning a workout right after.
1. Pumpkin Chicken Curry by Skinny Mom
2. Pumpkin Spiced Toasted Quinoa by Healthy Tipping Point
3. Pumpkin Cranberry Almond Protein Bars by Health DAMY
4. Pumpkin Enchiladas by Peanut Butter Fingers
5. Pumpkin Pie Martini by Skinny Mom
6. Pumpkin Spice Smoothie by Healthful Pursuit
7. Lowfat Pumpkin Oatmeal Spice Cookies by Love From the Oven
8. Healthy Pumpkin Chili Recipe by Snack Girl
9. Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal by Skinny Mom
10. Chocolate-Dipped Spiced Pumpkin Madeleines by Lemons and Anchovies
Warm up the oven, set the table and get ready to have a little taste of fall feast—for less guilt!