here)1. Banana Boats: Slice a banana with peel on (length wise) and fill it with marshmallows, chocolate chips (Preferably Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips which are dairy, nut, and soy free), a gob of almond butter, and/or unsweetened shredded coconut. Wrap in foil and then toss on the grill! (photo credit
2. Hawaiian Twist: Top a homemade graham cracker with a homemade marshmallow, pineapple ring, and unsweetened shredded coconut.
3. Almond Butter S’mores (paleo/gluten-free recipe): Make it all from scratch – marshmallows and graham crackers. It’s easier than you think! (photo credit here)
4. S’more Stuffed Apple: Core an apple of your choice. Then stuff it with a homemade marshmallow first, dark chocolate, and crumbled homemade graham cracker or just slivered almonds. Toss in a 375 degree oven to roast for 45 minutes and tada!
5. Hazelnut Spread and Strawberry S’mores: Using those homemade grahams, top them with Justin’s Hazelnut/Chocolate spread and a couple of strawberry slices. (photo credit here)
6. Frozen S’more Parfait: Want a cool treat on a hot summer night? Check out this sweet treat using frozen bananas and cocoa powder. Just use homemade marshmallows and graham crackers to keep it clean. (photo credit here)