950 calories 1. McDonald’s Deluxe Breakfast: The breakfast is loaded with refined carbs (biscuit, hash browns, hotcakes, syrup), which will likely send your blood sugar through the roof. You also consume almost your entire day’s calories in one meal.
64 g fat (22 g saturated)
2,325 mg sodium
160 g carbs
2. Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries Meal: The combination of cheese, bacon, and mayo stacks up saturated fat, and the large fries piles on 184 grams of carbohydrates.
133 g fat (43.5 g saturated fat)
1,544 mg sodium
224 g carbs
3. Burger King Kids Double Cheeseburger and Kids Fries with Small Coke: BK’s double burger peaks your 6 year old’s saturated fat intake and half their calories for the day in one stop!
42 g fat (17 g saturated fat, 4.5 g trans fats)
1,410 mg sodium
4. McDonald’s Chicken Selects® Premium Breast Strips (5 pc) with Creamy Ranch Sauce with Large French Fries, and Large Coke: This full days’ worth of calories adds up to 87 grams of fat — the equivalent of two jumbo steak burritos at Chipotle! (photo credit here)
87 g fat (13 g saturated fat)
2,370 mg sodium
5. Quizno’s Tuna Sub, Cookie and Small Coke: It looks so harmless: tuna salad, cheddar, lettuce, tomato. But the combination of mayo, cheese, and fatty tuna — not to mention the sheer size of this monster — adds up to more fat grams than four Big Macs, says Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, a Long Island, NY-based nutritionist and author of The Lifestyle Fitness Program.
83 g fat (23 g saturated fat)
3,035 mg sodium
182 g carbs
6. Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad: While the base for this salad (the lettuce) is good for you, Wendy’s stops there with heavy saturated fat foods like fried chicken, cheese and Caesar dressing.
51 g fat (16 g saturated fat)
1,570 mg sodium
40 g carbs