Two healthy snacks a day will keep the “gobble everything in sight” monster away. Go ahead and indulge in these yummy treats when you’re feeling a little hungry. Enjoy these 30 great snacks, perfect for any day of the month!
7. String Cheese + Grapes: You can always go back to the basics with a classic cheese and fruit combo. No fussy baking or mixing required. (photo credit)
10. Popcorn: Without all the added butter, popcorn is a super healthy snack. You can always sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on there. Everything in moderation, ladies.
11. Almonds + Craisins: Get your omega 3s and your antioxidants with this scrumptious combo. Try 2 Tbsp of each and mix together.
12. Watermelon Spears: Watermelon will rehydrate you as well as curb that crazy snack appetite. 88% of watermelon is water and the other 12% actually consists of fiber.
14. 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds: Raw pumpkin seeds are only 160 calories in a quarter cup. Those healthy fats will keep you full.
16. Skinny Baked Sweet Potato Chips: The homemade version is so much better, I promise! Plus they are easy to make. Or if you’re looking to switch them up, try our delicious Baked Zucchini Chips! (via Skinny Mom)
17. Oatmeal with Fruit: Served cold or hot with some skim milk or almond milk, this staple snack will hit the spot every time. (photo credit)
19. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Banana Bites: Move over frozen grapes, frozen banana bites dipped in peanut butter and chocolate are here! Try our Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites for more of a sweet tasting treat! (via Skinny Mom)
20. Skinny Mini Banana Bread Muffins: A super easy, super customizable recipe that will have you eating seconds! (via Skinny Mom)
21. Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes: It’s as easy as it sounds. Halve the roma tomatoes and fill with some tuna chunk light! Or, go a little fancier with this version (pictured below) from the Smoothie Lover. Recipe here.
23. Rice Cake + Peanut Butter: Take 1 1/2 Tbsp of peanut butter and spread it over two rice cakes for a low cal, filling treat. (photo credit)
24. Roasted Edamame: Much like the roasted chickpeas, this edamame is a great crunchy snack. However, these do take some prep time! (via the Kitchn)
26. Hard Boiled Eggs: A hard boiled egg is a little power pack of protein for around 70 calories. Good luck peeling the shell! (photo credit)
27. Cantaloupe + Cottage Cheese: The acidity of the cantaloupe pairs perfectly with the cottage cheese. Plus a quarter of a cantaloupe and 4 ounces of cottage cheese is still well under 200 calories!
29. 1/2 Grapefruit + Agave Nectar or Honey: 1 Tbsp of agave or honey and a dash of cinnamon truly transform this sour fruit! (photo credit)