Spaghetti squash is one of my fave pasta replacements when I'm really trying to watch the carbs! This cheesy, chicken dinner makes serving it up even more fun! I love using the halved squash as it's own bowl! How cute is that! Loading it up with tempting mozzarella, chicken, basil, and marinara sauce, gives the squash the most savory flavors! This is a great quick-fix dish for any night of the week!
Connection Recipe: Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash Boats with Grilled Chicken
• 2 small/medium ripe spaghetti squash
• salt and fresh pepper, to taste
• 4 thin chicken cutlets, about 3 oz each
• pinch garlic powder
• ¼ tsp oregano
• 2 cups quick marinara sauce, warm
• 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella (Polly-o)
You Might Also Like
No related photos.