A great way to lose weight is to cut carbs from your diet. That can be hard however, when you are trying to serve food your family will actually eat, we all know diet food isn’t always kid friendly! We’ve complied a list of 50 breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinner that are all low in carbohydrates so you can get healthy while still pleasing your tastebuds.
1. Savory Spinach Ricotta Crepes: For a protein-packed and filling breakfast, you must try our Savory Spinach and Ricotta Crepes! The light crepe encompasses a warm Spinach and ricotta mixture and is topped with a creamy Parmesan sauce sure to entice your taste buds. Click here to see how they’re made.
2. Mixed Berry Crepes: A crepe is a delicious way to start the day. Add on some mixed berries for flavor and freshness and you’re basically guaranteeing today will be a good day, especially considering this is a low-carb breakfast!
3. Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole: This healthy choice also makes a great brinner (breakfast for dinner) because you can make it ahead instead of scrambling last minute to feed the family. To get the recipe, click here.
4. Skinny Chicken and Vegetable Frittata: Another frittata, and another great choice. It’s a tasty treat you can enjoy at breakfast time and start the day off right. To be taken to the full recipe, click here.
5. Skinny Crustless Quiche: Quiche is a great low-carb choice when you are serving up breakfast. Plus it’s great to feed the family, because they won’t even know they’re being healthy! To get this recipe, click here.
6. Maple Glazed Turkey Sausage: If you’re feeding a family of carnivores, this is a great choice, especially for keeping it low-carb. It’s a tasty and healthy swap for traditional breakfast meats. For the recipe, click here.
7. Skinny Pepper and Onion Frittata: This frittata makes for the perfect light, yet filling breakfast. Make it when you have overnight guests or just any day of the week! This light, fluffy breakfast is full of flavor you and your family will love. To see how it’s made, click here.
9. Swiss Chard and Ricotta Pie: This recipe is not only low-carb, but it’s also gluten free! It’s a great option for breakfast! (via I Breathe… I’m Hungry…)
10. Jumbo Chickpea Pancake: If you are a pancake fan, this is a great alternative! It’s got tons of healthy ingredients and is low-carb! If you’re a pancake fan, we’ve got 50 amazing and healthy pancake recipes for you! (via Oh She Glows)
Click below to read more!