In the mood for a food fiesta? We’ve got 50 tasty, lightened-up Mexican dishes your family will love. Whether you’re a vegetarian or a fan of pork, beef or chicken, here are healthy Mexican options to enjoy that won’t wreck your waistline!
1. Slow Cooker Pork Tacos: If you’re looking to put a new twist on tacos, try mixing up your filling by using pork! This is a spicy, tasty treat and using the slow cooker made this dinner super simple! It takes anywhere from 5-8 hours (depending on what temperature you use), so pop in the ingredients in the morning and dinner practically makes itself! Click here for the recipe.
2. Skinny Taco Chicken Chili: Delicious and filling, this meal will instantly become one of your favorites! Make it easily in the slow cooker to save time and energy before dinner. See the recipe here! To cut sodium, make it with our Homemade Taco Seasoning.
3. Skinny Mexican Tortilla Pizza: Satisfy your cravings for Mexican food and your kids dreams of pizza in one meal! These tasty pizzas are perfectly portioned and pack 29 grams of protein per serving! Check it out here.
4. Easy Cheesy Burrito Skillet: This is all the goodness of a burrito, but in the form of a one-pan meal! Save the steps (and calories) of baking and rolling the burrito, and instead eat it in a deconstructed version. This low-calorie dinner recipe is easy for everyone to dig into — plus, cleanup will be a breeze! Click here for the recipe.
5. Skinny Spaghetti Squash Tacos: Serve up a unique twist on tacos by using spaghetti squash! You’ll get an added serving of veggies and the black beans sneak in protein. Use blue corn tortillas and make this dish really pop! See the ingredients list here.
6. Protein-Packed Huevos Rancheros: This recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, so serve it up whenever you get the craving! It can be easily customized to include your favorite flavors, too. Get started by clicking here!
>> Top off your Huevos Rancheros with our 5-Minute Garden Fresh Salsa! Watch the video below, then snag the recipe here.
7. Chicken Tostadas: Fill up on two delicious chicken tostadas and get 40 grams of protein in your serving! This is an easy, quick dish for busy nights; you won’t be tempted to grab Taco Bell® on the way home knowing you can make these yourself. Click here for the recipe!
See more tasty meals by clicking “next” below!