If you are looking to make an easy, healthy change to your day, it can be as simple as adding a smoothie! Unlike regular juices, smoothies are so good for you because they retain all the nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants of raw fruits and vegetables. Smoothies are proven to improve digestion and can help aid in weight loss. Most people think that making smoothies requires a lot of effort, measuring and mess, but they’re actually really easy to make. To make it even easier, we’ve found 50 healthy smoothie recipes that only require 5 ingredients or less! Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or a healthy dessert, you have no reason not to try these fantastic drinks. So, start your blenders because you’re going to want to make each and every one!
1. Fat-Burning Cran-Peach Smoothie: Who’s ready for a tasty, fat-burning smoothie? This recipe combines cranberry juice, Greek yogurt, peaches and cucumbers for a 116-calorie smoothie. Cucumbers are diuretics, which means they will help remove excess body fluids and fat calls by breaking down the fat cells so they can be eliminated from the body. Click here to see the nutrition info.
2. Skinny Cherry Pie Smoothie: Perfect for a quick breakfast or easy mid-day snack, this delicious recipe contains only 232 calories per smoothie! Click here for the recipe.
3. Skinny Tropical Protein Smoothie: Sometimes the simplest things are the best. This simple recipe calls for only four ingredients! Check it out here.
4. Skinny Blueberry Protein Smoothie: Need a quick and easy recipe that you can make in seconds to get your day started in the right direction? Look no further than our Skinny Blueberry Protein Smoothie. Loaded with 31 grams of protein and packed with delicious blueberry flavor, this smoothie will leave you feeling full and satisfied all day long! Click here to see the recipe!
5. Skinny Pineapple Pomegranate Smoothie: This delicious smoothie has only 209 calories and yet packs in 11 grams of fiber! Here’s the simple, easy recipe.
6. Skinny Blackberry Banana Smoothie: This is an easy go-to, quick-fix breakfast for every morning! Also, fair warning: After this, you’re going to want to start combining blackberry and banana wherever you can! In yogurt, on pancakes, with toast… These two go perfectly just about anywhere! For the original Skinny Mom recipe, click here!
7. Green Strawberry Banana Smoothie: Getting more protein into your diet isn’t always the easiest task. Strawberries, banana, and spinach boost the nutrients, while just one scoop of protein powder pumps up the protein to 41 grams! But, you don’t have to limit this smoothie to the morning hours; try it in place of a snack during the day when you need an extra lift! Want to make this Skinny Mom original? Click here to be taken to the recipe.
Click “next” below to continue to the next page.