If you are looking to make an easy, healthy change to your day, it can be as simple as adding a smoothie! Unlike regular juices, smoothies are so good for you because they retain all the nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants of raw fruits and vegetables. Smoothies are proven to improve digestion and can help aid in weight loss. Most people think that making smoothies requires a lot of effort, measuring and mess, but they’re actually really easy to make.
To make it even easier, we’ve found 50 healthy smoothie recipes that only require 5 ingredients or less! Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or a healthy dessert, you have no reason not to try these fantastic drinks. So, start your blenders because you’re going to want to make each and every one!
1. Green Monster Smoothie: This smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! Don’t let the name make you nervous; this monster is made of vitamins and nutrients that will help with digestion and scare off all those nasty toxins your body is carrying around! While the spinach gives this guy its color, all the flavor comes straight from the banana and almond milk, making a creamy, flavorful and super nutrient-dense breakfast! Want to make this recipe for yourself? Click here to be taken to the step-by-step instructions!
2. Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie: Chocolate and banana go together perfectly. Add a boost of protein and you’ve got yourself an amazing meal! Click here to get the recipe.
3. Skinny Tropical Protein Smoothie: Sometimes the simplest things are the best. This simple recipe calls for only four ingredients! Check it out here.
4. Skinny Blueberry Protein Smoothie: Need a quick and easy recipe that you can make in seconds to get your day started in the right direction? Look no further than our Skinny Blueberry Protein Smoothie. Loaded with 31 grams of protein and packed with delicious blueberry flavor, this smoothie will leave you feeling full and satisfied all day long! Click here to see the recipe!
5. Skinny Pineapple Pomegranate Smoothie: This delicious smoothie has only 209 calories and yet packs in 11 grams of fiber! Here’s the simple, easy recipe.
6. Skinny Blackberry Banana Smoothie: This is an easy go-to, quick-fix breakfast for every morning! Also, fair warning: After this, you’re going to want to start combining blackberry and banana wherever you can! In yogurt, on pancakes, with toast… These two go perfectly just about anywhere! For the original Skinny Mom recipe, click here!
7. Skinny Mocha Protein Smoothie: Made with Silk® Mocha Iced Latte, this smoothie is a tasty and healthy blend that you’ll love! It’s 220 calories, making this a great smoothie to replace breakfast.
Click “next” below to continue to the next page.