If you are looking to make an easy, healthy change to your day, it can be as simple as adding a low-calorie smoothie! Unlike regular juices, smoothies are so good for you because they retain all the nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants of raw fruits and vegetables. Smoothies are proven to improve digestion and can help aid in weight loss. We found 50 healthy smoothie recipes that only require 5 ingredients or less! Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or a healthy dessert, you have no reason not to try these healthy smoothie recipes.
1. Green Monster Smoothie: This smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! Don’t let the name make you nervous; this monster is made of vitamins and nutrients that will help with digestion and scare off all those nasty toxins your body is carrying around! While the spinach gives this guy its color, all the flavor comes straight from the banana and almond milk, making a creamy, flavorful and super nutrient-dense breakfast. Want to make this recipe for yourself? Click here to be taken to the step-by-step instructions!
2. Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie: Chocolate and banana go together perfectly. Add a boost of protein and you’ve got yourself an amazing meal! Click here to get the recipe.
3. Skinny Tropical Protein Smoothie: Sometimes the simplest things are the best. This simple recipe calls for only four ingredients! Check it out here.
4. Skinny Blueberry Protein Smoothie: Need a quick and easy recipe that you can make in seconds? Look no further than our Skinny Blueberry Protein Smoothie. Loaded with 31 grams of protein and packed with delicious blueberry flavor, this smoothie will leave you feeling full and satisfied all day long. Click here to see the recipe!
5. Green Tea Smoothie: If you’re not a fan of green tea yet, it might be time to hop on board the green tea bandwagon! And what better way to do so than with a green tea smoothie? It’s light, mild, refreshing and perfect for a warm summer day. The banana gives it a natural sweetness that is topped off perfectly with your choice of agave or honey, so that it satisfies your sweet tooth without being over the top. Click here to check out the recipe.
6. Cherry Limeade Slush: This tasty, skinny treat is almost TOO easy. The kids will love it for an after-school or -dinner treat and you’ll feel good knowing it’s not full of sugar. Click here for more info.
7. Strawberry Fluff Protein Smoothie: For a sweet and tasty pre- or post-workout snack, consider this Strawberry Fluff Protein Smoothie. Strawberries, almond milk, Greek yogurt, light whipped topping and vanilla protein powder come together for a seriously delicious and powerful smoothie. This pretty treat may look dainty, but it packs a mighty punch of 24 grams of protein, sure to kick any workout’s butt! Click here for the recipe.
For more low-calorie smoothies, click “next” below.