All of us struggle with the common cold. We catch it, get over it, but can’t get away from it. Whether you are surrounded by sneezing, coughing and running noses in your home, at work, or simply out in public, you need to protect yourself! Yogi Cameron, former super model turned Ayurvedic healer and yoga master, stars in Model Guru on Veria Living TV network, and has quick and easy remedies to heal your common cold throughout the upcoming flu season. Click Here for the full demonstration of each natural preventative method, as demonstrated by Yogi Cameron himself.
Inhalation Therapy: An ancient old trick of expelling mucus from your chest region.
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add 3-4 drops of camphor oil.
- Put a towel over your head.
- Place your head over the pot, and inhale.
Coconut Oil & Peppermint Oil: Helps to keep your nasal passages open. Peppermint Oil is sharp and hot, so it helps break down the sinus congestion.
- Mix coconut oil with peppermint oil in the palm of your hand.
- Rub it inside your nose.
Healing Lemon Drink: You can have this drink several times a day, but don’t drink it with meals.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 lemon
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of honey.
Yoga Postures: Make sure to get plenty of rest for the mind and body.
- Shoulder Stand: Helps to open the muscles in the neck, and as it’s an inversion, it helps to drain all of the mucus out of the nostrils and chest area. (Instructions on how to form the pose are in the provided video segment above.)
Shop the story: