This dinner is as cozy as slipping into your favorite, soft winter sweater! And it’s just about as easy to make too! This one will warm you up and fill your kitchen with the most mouth-watering scents of beef and mushrooms stewing in your slow cooker! It’s as simple as throwing all the ingredients in, turning on the slow cooker, and letting that bad boy work its magic! No worries about having extras… the leftovers are just as scrumptious! Click here for more slow cooker suppers! 
We want to make sure our recipes are juuust right before we share them with our readers, so we have reworked an older version of this recipe into a new and improved creation! This recipe is skinnier, tastier and better than ever thanks to a tiny bit of tweaking, and we know you’ll love it.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: Heaping 1½ cups
- 1½ pounds lean stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Two, 8-ounce containers baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 10.5-ounce can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¾ cup Pacific® Organic Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12-ounces whole grain egg noodles, dry
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Place the stew meat, mushrooms, mushroom soup, onion, beef broth, cooking sherry, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, and black pepper in the slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours. 30 minutes before cooking time is up, cook the pasta in a large stockpot of salted water, according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- Once the noodles have been cooked and drained, add to the slow cooker along with the Greek yogurt, stir to combine.
- To serve, garnish with the parsley.
Per Serving: (Heaping 1½ cups)
Copyright 2015 SkinnyMom.com