Hey y’all! You’ve stumbled across one of Skinny Mom’s most popular recipes. So popular, in fact, that it made its way into my cookbook, SKINNY SUPPERS: 125 Lightened-Up, Healthier Meals For Your Family, along with 100 other brand-new, exclusive recipes! Click here to learn more about my journey to writing SKINNY SUPPERS. 
I’m so excited to share my new recipes with you and your families! xo, Brooke
This dinner is as cozy as slipping into your favorite, soft winter sweater! And it’s just about as easy to make too! This one will warm you up and fill your kitchen with the most mouth-watering scents of fork-tender beef and mushrooms stewing atop whole-grain noodles and a flavorful sauce in your slow cooker! It’s as simple as throwing all the ingredients in, turning on the slow cooker, and letting that bad boy work its magic! Click here for more slow cooker suppers. 
We want to make sure our recipes are juuust right before we share them with our readers, so we have reworked an older version of this recipe into a new and improved creation! This recipe is skinnier, tastier and better than ever thanks to a tiny bit of tweaking, and we know you’ll love it.
Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: Heaping 1½ cups
- 1½ pounds lean stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (8-ounce) containers baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¾ cup low-sodium beef broth (I like Pacific® Organic)
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry or low-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces whole grain egg noodles, dry
- 1 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place the meat, mushrooms, mushroom soup, onion, beef broth, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper in the slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low heat for 6 hours. About 30 minutes before cooking time is up, cook bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook the noodles to al dente according to package directions.
- Drain the noodles and add to the slow cooker along with the yogurt. Stir to combine and heat through on low heat before serving.
- Serve garnished with the parsley.
Per Serving: (Heaping 1½ cups)
Copyright 2015 SkinnyMom.com