- Nike Sportswatch – This watch is an amazing gift your man or dad will love if they’re into fitness training. The Nike Sportswatch GPS is powered by TomTom and features Nike+ technology. With this technology you can easily track your time, distance, pace and calories burned. All you need to do is join nikeplus.com, the worlds largest running club, and you can track your progress, join challenges, map your routes and connect with friends. To do this you’ll need Nike+ shoes and one of these watches.
- Personalized NFL Duffel Bag – Personalize your Father’s Day gift with a traveling tote bag colored in his favorite sport’s team’s colors and mascot.
- Iron Gym – A great gift for a man that doesn’t always have time to hit the gym. This product has a variety of options, including: Total Body Workout Bar, Total Upper Body Workout Bar, Rotating Push Up Grips, Hanging Ab Straps, and more.
- Cap Barbell Dumbbell Set – Good quality bars with rubber washers to lock the weights in place, and easy to travel with.
- Grill Accessories – What grill loving man would not appreciate this? Plus, let’s be honest, it benefits the whole family
- Personalized Tumbler Cups – Grab your man or dad some super convenient travel cups and personalize them with his Alma Mater, favorite sport’s team, initials, or more. Check out the Tervis Tumbler options at Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Kindle Fire – Is your guy a reader? Then the Kindle Fire is a must have this year, as he’ll enjoy movies, apps, games, music, reading and more!
- Concert Tickets – Some of our favorite memories are from getting the gift of “time” with someone, not an actual present. Spend some fun, special time with your husband or father and take him to see one of his favorite musicians or bands. Trust me, this will be a gift he won’t ever forget! Check out local concerts at Ticket Master.