Healthy On the Go: No-Bake Bites
by Dana DeGrazia "Mom Runs Half" | June 27, 2013
1. Chocolate Chip Peanut Granola Bars via TheMarathonMom:These are quick and easy to make and perfect for an on-the-go snack! They’re packed with protein & will give you the energy you need to power through your busy morning! (photo credit here)
2. Energy Bites via thehomemadegoodness: These were a summer favorite at my house last year, and they’re so easy and nutritious, how could I refuse? (photo credit here)
3. Trail Mix: A handful of plain almond, dried cranberries and dark chocolate chips is one of my favorite grab and go snacks. I pre-measure them and put them into snack bags. (photo credit here)
4. Kind Bars: These are great store bought granola bars with no junk. They come in a ton of flavors so they’re sure to be a hit with the whole family! (photo credit here)
5. 3-Ingredient No-Bake Protein Bars via TheJoyOfEverydayCooking: These are quick and easy to make. I put mine in individual snack bags so they were easy to take along on errands as a late afternoon snacks. (photo credit here)
6. Vegetables or Fruit: Pre-cut some veggies or fruit and put them in snack bags in the fridge! Super easy and so healthy! (photo credit here)
Hey Pretty Lady...
Want to get the SKINNY delivered to your inbox?