If you’re regularly visiting the gym, you know how important it is to have a fully stocked gym bag with all of the essentials! While your gym bag may look a little different, Skinny Mom is opening our gym bag and sharing our must-have products we keep handy when we’re hitting the gym for a great workout.
1. Deodorant: No one wants to start off their workout smelling like they’ve already completed one! Keep a spare deodorant or antiperspirant in your bag for a quick freshen-up before and after a great workout. Deodorants also come in travel size if you like to optimize all of the space in your gym bag.
2. Headbands and hair ties: Nothing is worse than getting to the gym and realizing you forgot a hair tie or headband. Avoid this annoyance by keeping a headband and hair tie in your gym bag at all times. If you have short hair, you might want to throw some bobby pins in as well to keep your hair pulled back and your mind focused on your workout.
>> Need some cute head bands to rock at the gym? Get one like Skinny Mom CEO and founder, Brooke Griffin, is wearing!
3. Flip-flops: If you like to shower off before leaving the gym, flip-flops are a must in order to prevent athlete’s foot. Locker rooms may not always be as tidy as they should be, so play it safe and keep a pair of sandals in your bag.
4. Body spray: After your workout, freshening up, especially on the go, may be a worry for you. Throw your favorite body spray or perfume in your gym bag and get rid of that issue. This is especially important if you are a person who works out in the morning and heads off to work right after. Leave the gym smelling energized and ready to take on the day!
5. Extra socks: Having an extra pair of socks in your bag is great, especially if you forgot to grab them when you were heading to the gym or when the socks you left the house in are rubbing you the wrong way. Need some good recommendations? Click here.
6. Headphones & iPod: Need motivation to keep you working hard at the gym? Don’t forget to pack a pair of headphones that fit comfortably and your iPod or MP3 player. Crank up the tunes and get your sweat on! A good playlist can keep you pumped up and energized throughout your entire workout and put you in a great mood before, during and after the gym.
Click “next” below to see what else we have in our gym bag!