If your pumpkin carving duty is over and your jack-o-lantern is lit, then chances are you have scooped out those slimy pumpkin innards and seeds and are left with the question: What to do now? We have you covered! Of course, you can always bake them for a simple, healthy treat but there are several other ways to take advantage of these seasonal specialties. Here are some innovative remixes on the pumpkin seed sensation.
1. Roasted Pumpkin Seed Hummus: Paired with grain crackers or veggies, this is a delicious take on hummus. (via Half Baked Harvest)
2. Pumpkin Seed Pesto: This is a raw recipe you’ll love! It’s a super yummy way to get into clean eating. (via Oh My Veggies)
3. Pumpkin Seed Snack Mix: A seasonal take on trail mix, this is a great on-the-go healthy snack for you and the kids. (via Just a Pinch)
4. Birthday Cake Flavored Pumpkin Seeds: This remix is great if you want to celebrate with a sweet treat that won’t bust your waistline like indulging in traditional cake. (via Cook The Story)
5. Roasted Almond Pumpkin Seed Butter: Spread this on your morning toast for a healthy and seasonal breakfast! (via Natural Noshing)
6. Pumpkin Seed Power Bars: Fuel up with these bars made with the best fall ingredients! (via Flo and Grace)
7. Pumpkin Seed Avocado Guacamole: Make some healthy and fresh guac using your leftover pumpkin seeds! (via Lunch Box Bunch)
8. Pumpkin Seed and Chocolate Cookies: Scroll down to get to the recipe in English and then enjoy these yummy treats! (via Cinnamon and Thyme)
9. Pumpkin Seed Cakes: A sweet treat that you can feel good about, these green cakes are super easy to make! (via Green Kitchen Stories)
Which recipes from this list will you be making? Share your thoughts in the comments below!