The gooey, creamy, cheesy, chicken-y flavor is to die for! The broccoli in This dish is perfect, but you don’t have to stop there! This is a great place for hiding veggies from your pickiest eaters! You can tuck away carrots, peas, spinach or other good-for-you treats and let the cream cheese, cream of chicken, and seasoning take care of disguising them!
This can be served over rice, noodles, or with a fork right out of the bowl!
Recipe: Skinny Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4-8 1/2 hours
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 2/3 cup
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 8-ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
- 12-ounce package frozen broccoli
- 10.5-ounce can Campbell’s® Healthy Reques®t Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 0.6-ounce package Italian dressing, dry mix
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine Italian dressing and water. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours, or HIGH for 4 hours (until chicken is cooked through).
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Leave the liquid stock in the slow cooker.
- Mix together soup and cream cheese.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the slow cooker and mix with the chicken stock.
- Stir broccoli into the slow cooker mixture.
- Add chicken back to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Turn the slow cooker on HIGH and cook until heated through (about 30 minutes).
Per Serving (2/3 cup):
Vitamin A: 15%
Vitamin C: 180%
Copyright 2015 SkinnyMom.com