Two healthy snacks a day will keep the “gobble everything in sight” monster away. Go ahead and indulge in these yummy treats when you’re feeling a little hungry, perfect for any day of the month!
>> Read more: 20 Tasty Snacks Under 200 Calories
1. Half a Grapefruit + Agave Nectar or Honey: One tablespoon of agave or honey and a dash of cinnamon truly transforms this sour fruit!
2. Black Bean, Corn and Avocado Dip: This recipe is simple and delicious and will be a fan favorite with party guests! Try this recipe out!
>> Read more: 12 Salsa Remixes That Put Pico de Gallo To Shame
3. Cantaloupe + Cottage Cheese: The acidity of the cantaloupe pairs perfectly with the cottage cheese. Plus a quarter of a cantaloupe and four ounces of cottage cheese is still well under 200 calories! Not a fan of cottage cheese? Check out our delicious Cantaloupe Cooler Juice below:
4. Zesty 5-Minute Guacamole: You simply can’t have a healthy snacks list and not include guac. I mean, come on… it’s essential, right? Find this recipe here!
5. Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Banana Bites: Move over frozen grapes! Frozen banana bites dipped in peanut butter and chocolate are here! Find the recipe here or try our Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites for more of a sweet tasting treat!
6. Skinny Mini Banana Bread Muffins: A super easy, super customizable recipe that will have you eating seconds! Want to try this recipe? Click here!
7. Autumn Apple Oat Bars: Loaded with fiber and tons of other nutrition, these brain boosters will have your kids thinking they’re eating apple pie for breakfast! Check out the recipe here!
8. Skinny Baked Sweet Potato Chips: The homemade version is so much better, we promise! Plus, they are easy to make. Or if you’re looking to switch them up, try our delicious Baked Zucchini Chips! Click here for the sweet potato chip recipe.
9. Spicy roasted chickpeas: A third of this recipe is only 139 calories! It’s so filling without weighing you down. Click here to see this recipe!
10. Pumpkin seeds: Raw pumpkin seeds have only 160 calories in a quarter cup, and those healthy fats will keep you full!
11. PB + Fruit Protein Balls: A good PB&J sandwich is so satisfying… when you’re eight. Have the grown-up version with a boost of extra protein. Find our recipe here!
12. Popcorn: Without all the added butter, popcorn can be a super healthy snack. You can always sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on there! Everything in moderation, ladies.
13. Tart Strawberry Rhubarb Protein Popsicle: While we’re still in the heart of winter, there is no reason we can’t enjoy a cool treat. So think summer and try a frozen treat! Click here for the recipe.
14. Snap Peas + Light Veggie Dip: There are two versions of this dip from Kayln’s Kitchen. Go with the updated version, which uses Greek yogurt and light sour cream. Click here to check it out!
15. Healthy Cookie Dough Dip + Graham Crackers: Eat a whole bowl of “dough” and don’t feel guilty or afraid you’re going to get salmonella. Click here for the recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie.
>> Read more: Skinny Mom’s Guide to Prepackaged Snacks
16. Ants on a Log: You don’t have to be a kindergartener to appreciate this snack. In fact, you may just enjoy it even more now! Click here for the recipe from The Cooking Photographer.
17. Zucchini “Sushi” Rolls: Forget the dip! Roll up all your veggies with a hint of apple, a crunch of nuts and a splash of balsamic vinegar for a zingy snack. Here’s the recipe from Tales of a Kitchen.
18. Apples + Nutella Yogurt Fruit Dip: This dip contains only two ingredients. You may be able to guess them… Click here to check it out.
19. String Cheese + Grapes: You can always go back to the basics with a classic cheese and fruit combo. No fussy baking or mixing required!
>> Read more: Homemade Hummus 13 Ways
20. Cucumber Hummus Cups: Need a new way to eat hummus? Here’s your answer: A crisp, pitted cucumber. Here’s the recipe from Living Well Kitchen.
21. Almonds + Craisins: Get your omega-3s and your antioxidants with this scrumptious combo. Try 2 tablespoons of each and mix together.
22. Watermelon spears: Watermelon will rehydrate you as well as curb that crazy snack appetite! 92 percent of watermelon is water, after all.
>> Read more: 8 Snacks You Can Walk Off In One Mile
23. Oatmeal with Fruit: Served cold or hot with some skim milk or almond milk, this staple snack will hit the spot every time!
>> Read more: What Does One Serving of Fruit Really Look Like?
24. Fruit + yogurt parfait: Rather than using granola or oats, try a little cooked quinoa like Grecian Delight suggests!
25. Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes: It’s as easy as it sounds. Halve the Roma tomatoes and fill them with some tuna chunk light! Or, go a little fancier with this version from the Smoothie Lover. Find the recipe here.
26. Banana Pudding: This delicious pudding is not only tasty, but healthy too by swapping cream for tofu! You won’t regret trying this unusual twist! Click here for the recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie.
27. Rice cake + peanut butter: Spread 1½ tablespoons of peanut butter over two rice cakes for a low-cal, filling treat.
28. Roasted edamame: Much like the roasted chickpeas, this edamame is a great crunchy snack. However, these do take some prep time! Here’s the recipe from The Kitchn.
>> Read more: 14 Skinny Recipe Hacks Using Cauliflower