Ready to avoid the hassle of baking up a ham for the impending Easter dinner? Free up your oven space with this deliciously sweet ham that will only take you 5 minutes to prep! Your slow cooker  will do all the work for you while you are free to finish the rest of the meal  (or snack on some candy from the Easter Bunny ).
The brown sugar and apple cider vinegar glaze soaks into the ham for a warm and tangy taste. Your family and relatives will be cheering over this moist, delectable addition to your holiday dinner!
Check out some of our side dishes  for some slimmed down seasonal trappings  for your Easter Sunday table!
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Spiral Ham
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours
Yield: 16 servings
Serving size: approximately 3 oz
- 8 lb spiral ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp cloves
- Spray the bottom of a large, 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Unwrap ham and discard glaze packet. Place ham cut-side down in the slow cooker.
- Mix sugar, apple cider vinegar, dry mustard and cloves. Pour sauce over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Baste ham with juices an hour or so before serving.
- When ham is done (internal temperature should read 160 degrees), remove carefully and let it rest on a cutting board for 15 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving (approximately 3 oz):
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
WWP+: 5 points
Copyright 2015 SkinnyMom.com