- Decorative scrapbook paper
- To make one, first take a 4-by 12-inch rectangle from a piece of decorative scapbook paper and fold it in half to create a double-layer 4-by 6-inch rectangle.
- Form the collar by cutting 2 matching 1-inch-long horizontal slits about 1 inch below the fold.
- Fold over the 2 flaps, then glue them down with a 5-inch-long tie shape cut from another piece of decorative paper glued between them. Glue a pair of small buttons to the collar.
- Once the glue has dried, lift the bottom front of the card and write a greeting inside.
This is a wonderful way to say Happy Birthday, Happy Father’s Day and Thank You!