Do we all agree that arm jiggle is one of the worst trouble areas ever? Especially when you can literally feel your arm still waving goodbye after your hand has stopped moving? Well, adding a few sculpting moves for your triceps is the way to blast that flabby area and replace it with long, lean muscles that give your arm some gorgeous definition. Check out the 5 best triceps workouts below.
1. Seated Overhead Triceps Extension: Grab a dumbbell and sit upright on a stability ball with your abs in nice and tight. This move will really help to tone your upper arm. Click here for full instructions.
2. Triceps Kickback: This move can be a little tricky if you don’t work your triceps often. Be sure you’ve picked out the right size weight! Click here for the full instructions on this move.
3. Pushup Row: This move is a great way to pump up your average pushup! Plus, it doubles as a killer tricep exercise. Click here for detailed instructions.
4. Resistance Band Triceps Extension: Grab your resistance band and get ready! This move is sure to test and tone those triceps! Click here to find out how to properly perform this move.
5. Side Pushup: Ditch that resistance band and lie on the ground on your side. Hug your tummy with one hand and push up off the ground with your other. You’ll feel the burn in no time. For more detailed instructions, click here.