Do we all agree that arm jiggle is one of the worst trouble areas ever? Especially when you can literally feel your arm still waving goodbye after your hand has stopped moving? Well, adding a few sculpting moves for your triceps is the way to blast that fatty area and replace it with long, lean muscles that give your arm some gorgeous definition.
1. Seated Overhead Triceps Extension: Grab a dumbbell and sit upright on a stability ball with your abs in nice and tight. This move will really help to tone your upper arm. Click here for full instructions.
2. Triceps Kickback: This move can be a little tricky if you don’t work your triceps often. Be sure you’ve picked out the right size weight! Click here for the full instructions on this move.
3. Pushup Row: This move is a great way to pump up your average pushup! It’s also awesome for your arms! Click here for detailed instructions.
4. Resistance Band Triceps Extension: Grab your resistance band and get ready! This move is sure to push those triceps! Click here to find out how to properly perform this move.
5. Side Pushup: Ditch that resistance band and lay on the ground on your side. Hug your tummy with one hand and push up off the ground with your other. You’ll feel the burn in no time. For more detailed instructions, click here.
That’s one cycle! We really encourage you to repeat the cycle two or three more times for best results.