We all have that food or restaurant we’re embarrassed to say we like. (White Castle, anyone?!) While an indulgence here and there is understandable, eating off this list created by Huffington Post is not.
Whether it’s a specialty item that comes but once a year (we’re looking at you, Shamrock Shake), a limited-time-offer or a menu staple, some food simply doesn’t belong in certain fast food establishments. It certainly has no place in your stomach.
Thankfully some items, like McSpaghetti, get discontinued when chains come to their senses. Still, there are plenty of monstrosities lurking on fast food menus everywhere, so you’d better beware. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll avoid these fast food items at all costs, because they’re downright offensive.
1. White Castle Potato Bacon Chowder: White Castle and chowder do not belong in the same sentence. It’s as simple as that.
2. McDonald’s Holiday Pie: The tiny sprinkles just look like mold, and the vanilla custard like cheese. What holiday are they celebrating?
3. Jack in the Box Egg Roll: Yeah…
4. Dunkin’ Doughnuts Glazed Doughnut Breakfast Sandwich: Go ahead, if you want to hate yourself forever.
5. Sonic Cinnasnacks® With Cream Cheese Frosting: Ok, now you can hate yourself.
Want to get the rest of these fast food offenders? Click here to be taken to the original story on Huffington Post.