We’ve all heard how important breakfast is when starting our day, but sometimes a mundane breakfast gets boring and you want to spice things up. Here’s a list of some seriously drool-worthy breakfast mash-ups to set you and your family up for a great day!
1. One of my absolute favorite make-ahead recipes is Quiche Cornbread. Such a yummy combination and this breakfast makes it so easy to grab and go in the mornings! Healthy Tipping Point definitely has my favorite recipe. (photo credit here)
2. Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please! Eating Well combines scrambled eggs with English muffin pizzas for a filling and seriously delicious meal.
3. Love eggs? Then this is the recipe for you! Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole may sound unhealthy but Cooking Light did a recipe makeover, so be sure to check it out! (photo credit here)
5. Want oatmeal, but rolled oats take too long to cook? Try overnight oats! Skinny Taste’s Overnight Oats in a Jar, is my favorite recipe! So quick to throw together, and so yummy to eat.
6. Who says you can’t have lunch for breakfast? A great quick an easy breakfast is to throw together a turkey or low-fat ham sandwich. Sometimes you just get sick of the same ole, same ole.
7. Sometimes you just want to sink your teeth into a light, fluffy pile of pancakes. Try these delightful Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes from Health.com. (photo credit here)
8. Have mere moments to throw something together before dashing out the door? Why not try Eating Well’s, Citrus Berry Smoothie? Chocked full of healthy nutrients, it is sure to get your engine running.
Which one will you make first?