Whether you’re gluten intolerant, willingly gluten free or a gluten glutton, you will adore these muffin recipes. I’m pretty sure most palettes are represented from zesty lovers to choco-holics.
1. Apple Cinnamon Pecan Muffins: Cinnamon pecan is one of my favorite spicy, sweet flavors from coffee creamer to ice cream. Adding a hint of apple will make this taste like a mini apple crumble! (via The Vanilla Bean Blog)
2. Raspberry Paleo Muffins: Raspberries are seriously falling out of these muffins because they’re so packed with this wonderful, antioxidant filled fruit. If you’re in the U.S., make sure you look in the parenthesis for the metric measurements! (via Chocolate Chilli Mango)
3. Gluten-Free Banana Bread Muffins: The toasted quinoa flour used in this recipe actually tastes like peanut butter which goes so perfectly with banana. Our quinoa queen suggests eating these with some almond butter. (via Queen of Quinoa)
4. Gluten Free Grain Free Muffin: These only take 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to bake! This is a basic recipe. You can add whatever toppings or flavors to it that you want! (via Whole Lifestyle Nutrition)
5. Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins: Are you looking at the crumbly, sugared top and drooling? I love the lemon blueberry flavor combination. Zesty sweet is so spring and summer! (via Kitchen Belleicious)
7. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake: Who says pumpkin is solely a fall flavor?! This coffee cake style muffin is the perfect meeting of soft and crumbly. This particular recipe utilizes canned pumpkin puree and coconut yogurt for a creamy flavor. (via Jeanette’s Healthy Living)
8. Gluten Free Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Muffins: Okay, so I know I said avocado and chocolate was awesome. But clearly the best thing to pair with chocolate is…more chocolate! You actually use dates in this recipe! (via Gluten-Free-Vegan-Girl)