Check out Skinny Mom’s top picks for bright and bold fitness clothing and accessories:
1. Victoria’s Secret Graphic Tee 2/$30: It doesn’t matter where a “two-for” deal is going on, I’m in. When it’s Victoria’s Secret, it’s that much more exciting! Their tees are soft and designed to last a long time!
2. Athleta Run On Tank $39: The piping on this shirt is flattering for every figure. Don’t be afraid of the rounded collar, bustier ladies. The angled lines will pull in your waist and accentuate your silhouette–no need to rely on the open neckline to proportion you. Of course, I want the pink top. It will look great with my new yoga pants.
3. Victoria’s Secret Hobo Gym Bag $69.50: Pockets galore! This stylish bag is super practical too. Hidden straps hold your yoga mat when you need it and tuck away when you don’t. The pockets have zippers to ensure everything stays neat and in its place. Surprisingly I like the Lilac Frost color. The purplish grey will blend with almost all my gear.
4. Adidas Techfit Powerband Bra $30: Techfit is definitely the best title for this bra. It fits like a glove, holds everything in place, but allows you to move. I can breathe comfortably and easily. The ventilated climacool® keeps you cool and dry. Honestly, it’s a toss up between which color scheme I like best…how about both!
5. Everlast 12-oz. Boxing Gloves- Pink $27.99: Every girl needs a good pair of boxing gloves. Why not emphasize your feminine power and pick pink gloves?! How motivating and empowering are some good girly boxing gloves to totally kick butt in? (photo credit here)
6. Nike Women’s Printed Victory Tennis Shorts $50: Neon green is so sporty, and I love this chic pattern. I’ve been opting for the tight biker style shorts lately because they stay in place, allowing me to move my body in great compound exercises without having to stop and adjust my pants. Oh, and they don’t show that embarrassing butt sweat!
7. Nathan Sonic Boom Arm Band $29.99: Finally a cute arm band without all the bulk! This seamlessly fits on my arm and stays with me during runs or interval workouts I make up at home. It comes in silver, lime green and pink–all neon, all fabulous.
8. High-Collar Contrast Running Jacket $27.80: The side panels and color blocking on this jacket are so figure flattering. If you are bustier, the zipper is even better. Open it up a little to flash some collar bone. Light blue looks stunning on everyone as well.
9. C9 by Champion® Women’s Fit and Flare Tank – Assorted Colors $18.99: Great racerback top! Tied at the bottom, this top has so many great details. If you have wider hips, you won’t utilize the tie as much but it will still show off your great shape. Let it flow naturally, so it grazes your hips rather than hugging them. Look for a pant with a wider waistband to hold in any lumps or bumps. (photo credit here)