If you’re hosting out-of-town family members, you know how stressful the holidays can be. Even cooking seems to be an ordeal! With these easy and healthy breakfast casseroles, however, you won’t have to worry; you’ll only have to make one big dish and it’ll be sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! The most difficult part will be choosing which casserole to make! Check out these 10 healthy breakfast casseroles below.
1. Southwest Overnight Breakfast Casserole: Ham, peppers, onions and tomatoes all come together with the creamy, comforting cheese for a breakfast everyone in your family will love. The light whole grain bread and egg whites pair for a fluffy and satisfying texture while still keeping this dish skinny. Click here to see the recipe!
2. Italian Breakfast Casserole: With this Italian Breakfast Casserole, you don’t have to think twice! Two squares contain only 244 calories, 10 grams of fat and 20 grams of carbs. Compare that to other breakfast casseroles and you know it’s a winner. Plus it’s got 18 grams of protein! Check out the recipe here.
3. Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole: This casserole is perfect for making the night before so you don’t have to worry about cooking during the chaos of the holidays! It’s perfect for Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. Here’s our original recipe.
4. Skinny Potato Sausage Casserole with Greens: This protein-filled breakfast casserole with greens will give your family the boost they need to get through the busy and chaotic holiday, plus the greens make it skinny. Check out the recipe here.
5. Skinny Banana French Toast Bake: This is a favorite among little ones! Who doesn’t love waking up to French toast? Here’s our skinny recipe.
6. Blackberry Barley Breakfast Bake: Use coconut milk, stevia powder and blackberries to sweeten this breakfast bake up! It’s just what your family needs. (via Marla Meridith)
7. Low-Carb Breakfast Lasagna: You can make this low-carb and gluten-free recipe the night before your big breakfast or brunch and it will be a guaranteed holiday favorite! (via I Breathe, I’m Hungry)
9. Slow Cooker Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole: Throw the ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do the work for you! This super simple and low-carb recipe will turn into a holiday favorite! (via All Day I Dream About Food)
10. Zucchini Sausage Breakfast Bake: Make this the night before Christmas and pop it in the oven for 20 or 30 minutes on Christmas morning. It will be warm and ready by the time your kids finish opening their presents! (via All Day I Dream About Food)