Salt Lake City has so many fun things to do and sights to see for kids of all ages. If you’re traveling to Salt Lake this year, make sure you add these top 10 kid-friendly activities to your itinerary so the whole family can get in on the fun!
1. Gilgal Garden is a hidden spot most locals don’t even know about. It has a collection of fun sculptures and a secluded, hidden feel. Afternoon Tea at the Grand America Hotel is perfect for your little princess. Wear your fancy clothes, drink with your pinkies high in the air and don’t forget the British accent!
2. Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum will entertain your little ones for hours. Your kids can do anything from climbing around in a beehive to piloting a rescue chopper.
4. Silver Lake Trail is an easy hike for little feet and they will love being around the water in the beautiful Utah mountains.
5. This is the Place Heritage Park is a rebuilt pioneer town where you can take a step back in time. They have trains to ride and farm animals to pet, along with many exhibits that let your kids experience life as a pioneer.
6. Red Butte Garden has different themed gardens and exhibits perfect for a day of exploring.
8. Ruth’s Diner is the second oldest restaurant in Utah. The fun atmosphere and delicious diner fare is sure to please.
9. At Thanksgiving Point your little ones can dig up dinosaur bones in the dinosaur museum, play with the farm animals in the petting zoo or explore the beautiful gardens.