There’s nothing quite like a frozen treat on a hot summer day! Satisfy your sweet tooth and your waist line with these flavorful, low cal options. Each is under 100 calories but still taste sinfully good. You will find both recipes and store bought goodies just in case you were feeling a little impatient. Go ahead, unwind and cool off!
1. Skinny Cow Pretty in Pink Velvet Truffle Bar : All of Skinny Cow’s bars are 100 calories. They come in a variety of flavors, but this limited edition red velvet flavor is irrestistable right now–maybe because it’s “limited.” Either way, it is sure to satisfy your cravings! (via Skinny Cow)
3. Weight Watcher’s Snack Size Cherry Cheese Ice Cream Sandwiches: For only 2 Weight Watchers Points Plus and 90 calories, you can eat frozen cheesecake stuffed with cherries–oh and sandwiched between two honey graham wafers. (via Weight Watchers) (photo credit here)
4. Yosicle’s Swirlz! Chocolate and Vanilla : These frozen yogurt popsicles contain the same amount of calcium as 1/3 glass of milk! They are only 40 calories a pop–so you can totally indulge in 2 or 3! I would recommend just eating one but with some melted chips! Melt some chocolate chips in a shallow bowl, dip the yosicle in the bowl, then refreeze it so it’s chocolate coated. NOM. (via Popsicle)
5. Frozen Banana Treats: Halve this recipe twice to get it under 100 calories. That means only use one banana and put one half on each stick. Use 1/2 the yogurt and toppings between the two as well. This frozen banana treat is seriously drool-worthy! (via Girls Guide To)
6. Frozen Yogurt-Covered Blueberries: Using Stevia Extract and plain nonfat Greek yogurt as a dip, you can have a refreshing, cold snack in a matter of minutes. It covers the sweet tooth and the hunger! (via Desserts With Benefits)
7. Tart Strawberry Rhubarb Protein Popsicles: For those that like a soury sweetness, we have these delish skinny popsicles. Only 32 calories, but still pack 3 grams of protein per pop. (via Skinny Mom)