Weight loss isn’t an easy journey and you don’t have to do it all by yourself. There are a lot of different ways to get help on your healthy journey, but one of the easiest and cheapest is to get an app!
1. Skinny Mom: The Skinny Mom app is a great way to achieve your healthy goals! At the gym and need to look up a good lower body move? You can check the fitness index. Mid-grocery store and need to find a healthy recipe to serve the family? We’ve got tons! Our app will always be there to assist you in your healthy lifestyle. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, click here!
2. My Fitness Pal: This app is used by many who are hoping to lose weight. It allows you to count calories easily. You can track your weight and set goals. The app will help you to determine how much you eat in a day so you can stay on track! You can try it out here.
3. Lose It: Get motivated and stay on track with this app. Create a daily calorie budget, track your exercise and see your goals achieved! You’ll love the benefits this program can offer you. Get more details about it here.
4. Yaye: Yaye is a great app that helps you to lose weight by involving your friends. Track your progress and encourage each other by setting goals. Whether it’s go to the gym four times a week or skip dessert, competing with others is a good way to keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
5. Pact: If typical methods aren’t working on you, this one might. With Pact, you are putting your money on the line. Set a weekly goal and track your progress. When you reach your goal, you’ll earn money from the people that don’t! Want to learn more? Click here.
6. 7-Minute Workout: If you’re a busy mom, you probably don’t have the time to work out every day — but we bet you’ve got seven minutes! This app makes the most of your time by producing a seven-minute effective workout that you can squeeze in after breakfast, before a shower or while you’ve got food in the oven! You can get more info here.
8. Diet Hero: If counting calories isn’t for you, then this app is. Use this app to log the groceries you’ve got on hand and it’ll help you to make healthy choices. Sounds too good to be true? Try it for yourself!
9. Instant Heart Rate: This app will give you an accurate reading of your heart rate, just by putting your finger on the camera lens! This will help you to get into your target heart rate zone and get into great shape! You can learn more here.
What healthy apps do you love? Tell us in the comments!